How to stay connected, curious, and engaged with your teen or tween in the digital age—without the drama
Do you really know what your tween or teen is up to? Texting? Facebook? Instagram? Snapchat. Probably not! And it’s not because you aren’t trying. It’s just that you don’t know what it is that you need to know. Your kids are digital natives and you, moms and dads, are the immigrants. It’s a new world and you came to it late. Our kids were born into it.
This e-book will help you get a grip on what’s going on with your tweens and teens. Technology (and smartphones) aren’t inherently bad. It’s all about how we use them and in this case–teach our children to use them. Both you and your kids can have a “roadmap” for being a smartphone-friendly family.
The e-book will help you:
- Understand the digital landscape our kids navigate;
- Understand signs of adolescent emotional vulnerability that may put her at risk;
- Be aware of your teen’s level of attachment to his or her smartphone (or other gadgets) and how this may influence adolescent development and affect her health and wellness;
- Learn simple tips about setting up privacy settings and creating clear expectations for responsible use of social media;
- How to avoid the digital drama by building a solid foundation for communication.
Sign up below to receive your free e-book and tip sheets!
This e-book is definitely for you if you are ready to:
- Drop the digital drama at home or in your teens’ social networks
- Stop feeling anxious that you can’t keep up with your teens
- Become a savvy mom or dad by understanding technology – the good and bad.